FortiFlora PRO Synbiotic Action Feline Probiotic Supplement
Product availability will be displayed at checkout.
Shipping is free on our site and our products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund your purchase price. Please send your purchase receipt with price circled, the reason for your return and your complete name and address within 90 days of receipt. To process your product replacement or credit card refund please email our customer service staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-738-5335
Purina® Pro Plan® Veterinary Supplements FortiFlora® SA Synbiotic Action contains a powerful prebiotic and probiotic combination to support your cat’s GI health, with probiotics to nourish your cat’s gut and psyllium to support a healthy microbiome. From the makers of the #1 probiotic supplement recommended by veterinarians*, FortiFlora SA Synbiotic Action is available exclusively through veterinarians and Vet Direct.
*Relevation Veterinary Tracker, 2022.
- Synbiotic action of prebiotics and probiotics to manage diarrhea and support a healthy intestinal microbiome
- Contains prebiotics to increase gastrointestinal microbial diversity
- Contains prebiotic fiber (psyllium) to stimulate the growth of specific bacteria, including Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species
- Contains the same probiotic strain in FortiFlora®, proven to promote normal intestinal microflora
- Probiotic supplement for the dietary management of kittens and adult cats with diarrhea
- Proprietary microencapsulation of probiotic for enhanced stability
- Contains a guaranteed level of live microorganisms
- Supports a strong immune system
- Contains antioxidants
- Shown to be safe for use in growing and adult cats
- Easy to feed
- Excellent palatability
- Exclusively available through veterinarians
Active Ingredients per sachet (1.5g)
|Enterococcus faecium SF68
Liver flavor, yeast
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For use in cats only.
Recommended to assist in the management of cats with diarrhea.
Directions for Use:
Administer one packet daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
Not for human consumption.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.